The training school is postponed to December 7-11th 2020. For those who already registered, please register again.
In this training school you will learn how to use the Imaris software (Bitplane AG, Switzerland) to analyse and quantify structures of the cell’s nucleus in 3D: chromatin, nuclear bodies, components of the nuclear envelope, nuclear factors and complexes, genomic regions … tagged by fluorescent proteins, immnostaining, FISH signals…
Specifically you will learn
- 3D volume rendering, slicing, combined multi-axis projections
- 3D segmentation of nuclear signals
- Quantification of signals, size and shape, spatial distribution
Full program here.
When and where: December 7th-11th, Department of Plant and Molecular Biology, University of Zurich, Switzerland (directions)
Contact: Célia Baroux firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the link below to apply. You will first be asked your email and name details to receive a link enabling you access to the application form. The application form requires your affiliation details and a short text describing your motivation, expectations and needs for this training school (max 150 words).
- Places are limited to 16 students. Members from the INDEPTH and INC COST actions have priority but non-COST members are welcome. You will be informed on your participation after the application deadline
- Application deadline: October 15th
- Follow this link to the application procedure
- Members from the INDEPTH and INC COST actions can claim for reimbursement of travel and living expenses.