In this training school you will learn how to use the Imaris software (Bitplane AG, Switzerland) to analyse and quantify structures of the cell’s nucleus in 3D: chromatin, nuclear bodies, components of the nuclear envelope, nuclear factors and complexes, genomic regions … tagged by fluorescent proteins, immnostaining, FISH signals…
Specifically you will learn
- 3D volume rendering, slicing, combined multi-axis projections
- 3D segmentation of nuclear signals
- Quantification of signals, size and shape, spatial distribution
Full program here.
When and where: June 8th-12th, Department of Plant and Molecular Biology, University of Zurich, Switzerland (directions)
Contact: Célia Baroux email@example.com
- Follow the link below to apply. You will first be asked your email and name details to receive a link enabling you access to the application form. The application form requires your affiliation details and a short text describing your motivation, expectations and needs for this training school (max 150 words).
- Places are limited to 16 students. Members from the INDEPTH and INC COST actions have priority but non-COST members are welcome. You will be informed on your participation after the application deadline
- Application deadline: April 15th
- Follow this link to the application procedure